We are happy to announce version 5.1 of the Moose Suite:
This is a minor release. The key highlights are:
- It is based on Pharo 4.0.
- Roassal2 comes with several new builder, most notably the new Mondrian builder (RTMondrian) and the chart drawing engine (RTGrapher).
- GTSpotter has preview abilities and was extended for multiple search use cases including the navigation through Moose models.
- GTPlayground was extended with sharing possibilities and transparent backup.
- GTExample now offers support for documenting classes with example instances.
- Moose Finder and GTInspector come with more custom presentations.
- PetitParser has seen performance corrections and has been extended with the ability to parse whitespace languages.
The Moose Suite 5.1 comes for each platform as a separate bundle:
The Moose Suite 5.1 can also be loaded in a Pharo 4.0 image either from the Configuration Browser, or by executing the following script:
smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'Moose';
The Moose team